Follow my Developer Blog to see what I’m currently working on.
July 2015 – Present
October 2012 – July 2015
July 2009 – October 2012
1st Playable Productions
At 22, I was lead designer of Freddi Fish ABC for Nintendo DS.
March 2008 – May 2009
All through college, I was part of a start up company.
We made integrated online communities for games.
Director of Community Management and Design
October 2006 – September 2007
- Tony Hawk’s Downhill Jam (DS)
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance (PSP)
- Supreme Commander (PC) and GPGnet
- Marvel Versus Trading Card Game (PC, PSP)
- Transformers: Autobots and Decepticons (DS)
- Guitar Hero 3 (Wii, 360, PS3)
- Dance Dance Revolution Universe 2 (360)
- New International Track & Field (DS)
- Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (PC, 360, PS3)
November 2005 – October 2006
- Tony Hawk’s American Sk8land (DS, GBA)
2D Texture Artist / Level Designer
September 2004 – October 2005
- Plan of Attack (Half-Life 2 PC Mod)
At age 19, I was on the design team for a Tony Hawk game.
January 2006 – August 2006
Class of 2008
C#, HTML, CSS, GameMaker Language
Game Development / Editing Tools
2nd Place in the Vicarious Visions Student Challenge
Bit Bop (2008)
IGN’s ‘Best Racing / Driving Game’ for Nintendo DS
Tony Hawk’s Downhill Jam (2006)
Independent Games Festival (IGF) Finalist
‘Best Half-Life 2 Mod’ for Plan of Attack (2006)